Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

September 4, 2017

Oriental Trading - Halloween Treats

Hello! Today I have a Halloween treat project to share featuring products from Oriental Trading.  I always like to have a couple of special treats on hand for those trick or treaters.
To create this project, I picked out a couple of Paint Bucket Favor Containers and filled them with candy.  I cut out a 1.5 inch strip of paper and a few die cuts from the Halloween Basic Pattern Paper Assortment.  Each of the die cuts were inked on the edges for added dimension.
I simply adhered the die cuts to the bucket and lid using some Removable Glue Dots.  I chose to use the Removable Glue Dots so that the bucket could be repurposed if necessary. I also attached a double paper flower with the Glue Dots as an embellishment.
The final accent on my treat buckets was some fun ribbon which was adhered to the bucket handle.
I hoped you enjoyed checking out my treat project. These items are available in the Scrapbooking & Paper Crafting Store, the Craft Supplies Store, and from the Party Supplies Store all from Oriental Trading. Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day!
This review is based strictly on my opinion.  I was provided the samples free of charge by Oriental Trading to provide my honest review.  No other type of compensation was received.  All ideas and opinions are my own.  

5 comments:

  1. These are such fun Halloween treats! I love that scrapbook paper :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so fun!! I love how you decorated the buckets!! The ribbons on the handle are fabulous!! Love them, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are totally adorable!!! LOVE the cute buckets!!!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute Halloween treats! The buckets are awesome and you decorated them perfectly! So
    Fun for handing out to those special trick or treaters:)
    Hope you are having a great summer. Wow, I can't believe it is September ready. Life has been getting in the way of my crafting and miss it a lot. I am hoping I can get back at it real
    Soon.
    Have a great day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your Halloween buckets!!Super cute & fun!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete