Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

October 2, 2017

Birthday Tags

Happy Monday! Today I have a set of birthday tags to share which I created to attach to gift bags. My tags were cut with the Mail Tag set from Cottage Cutz and the papers are from the Momenta Watercolor Splash paper pad.
I layered some coordinating Momenta stickers on each of the tags.  The arrows were stamped and cut from the Art-c Feathers stamp and die set.
A few bling stickers were used to accent each of my tags.  For a finishing touch I tied some Trendy Twine on each of my tags (Pink Midnight, Grape Fizz, Twisted Lime). 
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a fabulous day!

4 comments:

  1. These are wonderful tags! I thought you used your distress oxide inks on them at first, but how cool is it that it was pre made paper with that look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tags are so pretty! I love the watercolor look on each one... Such neat paper! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete