Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

October 18, 2017

Hello Fall

Hello! I have a fall themed card to share which was created with the Leaf Quilt Die from Gina Marie Designs.  I just love these quilt style dies, they remind me of a creative puzzle.
The sweet sentiment is from the APB Happy Thanksgiving stamp set.  A simple bow in Creamy Pumpkin Trendy Twine and some enamel dots were the finishing accents on my card.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a fantastic day!

5 comments:

  1. So pretty Sukie! I need to check out the quilt style dies. Fabulous colors and design!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning, Sukie!! The leaf quilt die looks amazing!! The colors are perfect for fall!! Gorgeous, my friend!! I love it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply Beautiful Sukie! I LOVE the Fall papers and what a wonderful quilt design! LOVE it! Have a wonderful day! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the quilt design! Fabulous!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M


    ReplyDelete