Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

October 19, 2017

Hello Friend

Hello!  Today I have a Halloween treat box to share.  I used the Momenta Stamp & Die-Cut, Gable Box to cut out my box.  The Jack o latern face was punched with an EK Success punch.  I'm loving this Gable Box die, it is super easy to put together to create a fun and festive treat box.  The papers are from the DCWV Fall & Halloween Basics Stack.
I tucked in some treats and tied the box with some Orange Licorice Trendy Twine.  The sentiment is from the same Momenta set and was stamped on a White Metal Rim Tag.  The contrast of the white tag adds some interest to this CAS project!
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a fantastic day!

6 comments:

  1. This is absolutely adorable, Sukie! I love the reversed colors of the jack-o-lantern. Super duper cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally cute & Fun!!For Me...LOL
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M


    ReplyDelete
  3. Your treat box is adorable .... Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an absolutely adorable Halloween treat box!! I love it!! The tag is a fabulous touch!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful box!!! I love it, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, how CUTE! Adorable Treat Box! I also love the tag you made to go with it! Have a great day! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete