Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

October 12, 2017

Many Thanks

Hello! Today I'm sharing a fun gift bag which was created with a Cotton Muslin Bag from Annie's Paper Boutique.  I used the Chevron Adhesive Stencil from Momenta and some Momenta Stencil Paint to create the pattern on my bag.
A couple of Momenta Metal Embellishments and a layered flower created from the Momenta Flower Die finished off my bag.  I tucked in a notebook and a pen for a fun gift idea.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. Wow! Bold and beautiful. Adhesive stencils would be absolutely perfect when working with fabric mediums! Great project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bag is adorable!! Such a pretty pink!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous!! I love the stenciled chevron pattern!! What a wonderful gift idea this is!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. How FANTASTIC! I LOVE that you stenciled on the bag! It turned out amazing!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete