Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

October 5, 2017

Raven on Branch Die

Hello!  I have a Halloween themed card to share today which was inspired by the Raven on Branch die from Gina Marie Designs.  I found the perfect Halloween papers in my stash along with some decorative raven and "boo" themed washi tape.  I cut out the Raven twice to give it some dimension.
Both layers of my card were cut with the Stitched Rectangles Die Set.  A double layered paper flower were the finishing touch along with an enamel dot from the Tropical Island Colors set.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. This is an AWESOME Halloween card! That die and those papers go perfectly together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a COOL card Sukie! I totally want to Scrap lift this beauty! LOVE the Raven and the music paper... AWESOME!!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete