Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

October 11, 2017

Trick or Treat

Hello!  Today I have a Halloween card to share which was inspired by the sketch challenge on the DCWV Facebook page.  My card was created with the DCWV Eek-a-Boo stack.  The base of my card was cut with the Gina Marie Designs Stitched Rectangle Die and layered with the Pleated Oval Die.
The Martha Stewart Drippy Goo punch was used for the border along the top edge of my card.  I found the mason jar die, a star die and border die in my stash of dies and created the centerpiece for my card.  Spooktacular Taffy Trendy Twine was used to accent the mason jar.  A few bling pieces and a sentiment finished off my card.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful Halloween card, Sukie. I love the colours, the die cuts and the great background!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so so cute!! I love it!! The twine is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful!! I love how you used the twine!! The drippy border is fabulous!! Love it, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. So CUTE! Love the jar and the twine and the stars and the chevron background! Can you tell I really like your card? LOL Have a great day! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfectly Halloween! I love how you took non-Halloween elements and made them work into your card with your creative vision.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Halloween! Your card is Awesome!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete