This past weekend was my son's birthday so I created this layout for some of his birthday pictures. I had several challenges in mind when I designed this layout.
I used the Birthday Bash cartridge for all of the die cuts other than the tag which was cut by hand.
The title and all of the die cuts were popped up on foam for added dimension.
I used my white gel pen to add some faux stitching to the title and to the tag.
The tag was stamped with an image from the My Creative Time All Around Accessories stamp set. I added different colors of Stickles to the stamped image.
I used three different Cuttlebug embossing folders to emboss the balloons in order to give them some texture. I also tied some Berry Red Trendy Twine to the balloons in place of the string. The same twine was used to embellish the die cuts throughout the layout.