Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

July 6, 2017

Happy Birthday

Hello! Today I have a faux pinwheel card to share using the Dot Studs on Both Sides of Cutting Line Round Square from Gina Marie Designs.  I followed a tutorial on Pinterest to create the faux pinwheel using the round square dies.  A simple enamel dot provided the perfect embellishment for the center of the pinwheel.
The base my card was created with the same die which was nested to show the variety of ways the dies can be used. The sentiment is from the Plus One stamp set from The Ton.  A small bow in Twisted Teal Trendy Twine was the finishing touch on my card.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a wonderfully crafty day!
Challenge:

9 comments:

  1. Fantastic papers and cool design Sukie!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty card my friend!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always wanted to try that technique for the quilt block made with squares! You beat me to it. I love all the papers you used on this card. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so stunning!! The pinwheel design is amazing!! I love the papers you used!! Wow!! Love, love this, my friend!! So gorgeous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW what a fabulous pinwheel design! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘Layers’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful design and colors. Thanks for sharing with us at Dies R Us Challenge Blog. We hope to see more of your designs in future challenges.
    Kathy
    DRU DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully created and such a fun design,too! Thank you for joining our challenge at Dies R Us!
    Diane DRU DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card. Love the sift colors and pinwheel design. Beautiful!
    Have a creative day.
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ My Crafting Channel Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete