Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

July 12, 2017

Have a Cup of Cheer

Hello!  Today I'm sharing a "Christmas in July" themed card.  Although it's been hovering around 100 degrees in my neck of the woods, I thought it would be fun to change it up a bit on my blog.   This card was created with the Reindeer Cocoa Die Set available from Gina Marie Designs.  The cocoa mug was layered on a hexagon cut from the Stitched Hexagon Die Set.  The base of my card was cut with the Stitched Rectangles Die Set.
The snowflake came from my stash and was accented with a single enamel dot from the Nautical Ocean Colors set.  The sentiment t is from the Scrappy Moms Merry & Bright (retired) stamp set.  The finishing accent was some Sky Trendy Twine.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a spectacular day!

6 comments:

  1. I totally love This! That mug couldn't be cuter. The Sky Trendy Twine is a perfect match too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous!! I love the adorable reindeer mug!! The papers and colors are beautiful!! The snowflake is such a fabulous touch!! Perfect sentiment, too!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Succh a beautiful card. Love the snowflake paper and and of course the adorable reindeer face on the mug, too cute. Inking the edges, twine and snowflake are the perfect touches. Love it.
    Have a creative day.
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ My Crafting Channel Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sukie!!! I'm finally back from vacation! I had a blast & made some special memories with my boys! Glad to be home of course & hopefully get to craft this weekend! Just wanted to stop by & let you know I'll be back to checking out your blog again! :) Your card is wonderful.. such pretty papers! Makes me feel a little coolr just looking at it! LOL... It's 106 today so you know what I mean! :) I also took a peek at all your other AWESOME designs! OMGOSH.. you've been busy & so creative! loving some of those dies you've used & techniques! Have a wonderful day!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so adorable and I just love all the fun prints~The papers all match perfectly! That reindeer is so sweet on the front of the coffee mug~Super cute Sukie!
    Hugs,m
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete