Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

July 20, 2017

Merry Christmas

Hello! Today I am sharing another "Christmas in July" themed card showcasing the Antler Merry Christmas Die from Gina Marie Designs.  I used several other dies including the Stitched Rectangles Dies Set, the Nested-Scalloped Stitched Rectangles and the Arched Stitched Tag Die Set.
A fun Trendy Page Dot complimented the papers.  A bit of Watermelon Taffy Trendy Twine was the perfect accent on my card.  The finishing touch was a few Watermelon Colors enamel dots.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a fabulous day!

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love the color palette!


    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous, Sukie!! I love the design and the colors!! The Merry Christmas antlers are so fun!! Beautiful, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a super duper cute card! I love the nontraditional colors on it. That tree Trendy Page Dot is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, cute, cute. Loe the pink and green colrs, The adorable antler sentiment and all teh stitched dies. Absolutely adorable Sukie.
    Have a creative day.
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ My Crafting Channel Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card! LOVE the die and the fun pattern papers... makes a really CUTE Christmas card! Love it! Have a great day! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete