Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

July 19, 2017

Thinking of You

Hello!  Today I'm sharing a shaker style card.  I followed a Jennifer McGuire Ink tutorial to create this card.  I used the tulle for the shaker window which makes the card less bulky.  I also love the sheer look of the tulle.
The base of my card was created using some Oxide Inks.  I used the Double Stitched In and Out Cut Heart Die Set from Gina Marie Designs for the heart cut out for my shaker.  Some iridescent sequins worked perfectly inside the tulle shaker.
I heat embossed the sentiment from the Scrappy Moms From the Inside Out (retired) stamp set.  The butterflies are from a Hampton Art stamp set and were also heat embossed, inked and fussy cut.  I added some Soft Pink Pearls for the trail.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!

8 comments:

  1. Stunning. Love the background, double stitched heart, 3D butterflie and that it is a shaker. Love it.
    Have a creative day.
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ My Crafting Channel Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous!! I love how you used tulle!! The colors are so soft and beautiful!! Love this, my friend!! Stunning!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card, Sukie! I recently watched and made a card using that tutorial as well. It is a keeper of a technique for sure. I love the soft colors that you used on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so PRETTY Sukie! LOVE the color and the tulle shaker design! IT's so awesome to make different styles of shakers! I also adore those beautiful butterflies! :) Have a great day!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, this is so pretty!! Such soft colors and pretty heart shaker!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Such a gorgeous card!! Awesome job my friend!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete