Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

July 17, 2017

Trendy Twine - Happy Birthday

Hello!  I have a treat project to share over on the Trendy Twine blog featuring Bubblegum Taffy twine.  The twist of aqua, white and pink is so fun and festive.  It was the perfect accent for a couple of birthday treats I created.
My project started with a striped popcorn container which was layered with a fun shaped tag.  I simply added a sentiment from the APB Smile stamp set.  I used the same stamp set for the sentiment on the Pink Tag-Its.  The tag was embellished with a Pink Midnight Trendy Page Dot.
Next, I adhered the tag to the candy bag with some Pretty in Pink Ribbon and twine.  A small die cut flower was added to the front of the treat container. The finishing touch was several enamel dots.
All of these crafty goodies are available over at Annie's Paper Boutique!
Giveaway
This month I will be showcasing this gorgeous twine on my blog twice.  Anyone leaving a comment on either or both of those blog posts will be entered to win a Bubblegum Taffy Mini.  All I ask is you simply follow my blog, comment and leave a way for me to contact you.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a wonderful day!

11 comments:

  1. Too darn cute. Love the pinks nad blues the stried paper and use of twine. Sure to brighten up any birthday aperty. Love them.
    Have a creative day.
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ My Crafting Channel Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are super sweet treats! I totally love seeing all the APB products you used on them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous treats!!! I love the fun tag and yummy bubblegum taffy twine!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so adorable and fun!! I love the colors and the tags!! You've showcased the beautiful twine perfectly!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute. I like the striped box and the cute tag.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your tags and treat box are adorable. You did an awesome job!
    My Mouse Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super sweet treats!! Love the yummy bubblegum taffy twine. Pretty tags too!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your birthday treat buckets are fantastic. Would love to win the twine...thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how SWEET! Fantastic treats... LOVE the tags you made and the sentiments! :)
    Have a wonderful day! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete