Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

August 3, 2017

You Are My Favorite Layout

Hello! Today I have a 12x12 single page layout to share.  I used the DCWV Blue China stack which is available at Joann stores.  All of the papers are from the same stack including the die cut sheet behind the photo mat.
The swirl pearl accents are from the Say It with Pearls from Want 2 Scrap.  The pearls and paper flowers were the perfect embellishments on my layout pages.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a fabulous day!

7 comments:

  1. Love the beautiful DCWV China DP!! Gorgeous layout my friend!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Sukie!! The papers are so beautiful and you showcase them perfectly!! I love the pearl swirls!! Stunning design!! Love it, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just beautiful. I love this stack myself. I am a huge color blue fan. All your details make this perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this layout so much! Every paper in that stack is gorgeous and you blended it all together so well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful layout, Sukie!!! I love the design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the beautiful shades of blues on your layout... it's so Elegant with the swirls of pearls as your accents.... The design is amazing as well! Have a wonderful day!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete