Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

September 1, 2017

Trendy Twine - Halloween Take-Out Treats

Hello!  Today the Trendy Twine design team has a special post sharing some inspirational projects with the Mini Kraft Take-Out Boxes and Mini Wooden Scoops.  These products are perfect for those Halloween treat projects.  I adhered some Halloween themed paper on each side of the box.
To create my treat box, I adhered some Halloween themed paper on each side of the box.  Next, I created a small rosette using a 1.5x12 inch strip of paper and adhered a scalloped circle and a plain circle as an embellishment. A sentiment from the Happy Halloween stamp set was heat embossed on a hand cut flag and adhered to the double circles.
I braided some Spooktacular Taffy Trendy Twine and used it to embellish my treat box.  The twine was also used to tie the scoop to the treat box.
This gorgeous twine, mini wooden scoop, treat box and stamp set are available over at Annie's Paper Boutique!  Head on over to the Trendy Twine blog to check out all of the creations by the design team!  Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

8 comments:

  1. What a super adorable treat box! I love the papers you used on it. I kind of forgot that I have those too! I need to get them out for future Halloween projects :) They match the Trendy Twine so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fabulous, Sukie!! I love how you braided the twine!! It looks amazing!! The colors and papers are fabulous!! Love this!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet Sukie, your treat box is stunning! The twine work is exquisite... you always amaze me with your use of twine! The papers are lovely in color and design, not to mention they are especially striking together. :) Beautifully done, my dear friend. I hope you have a sparkly weekend. :)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super duper CUTE Sukie! LOVE the fun Rosette!!!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! I love the rosette :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just LOVE your treat box! such a fun project!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so CUTE! I love the rosette and cute scoop too!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fun is this!! I love the rosette and the braided Spooktacular Taffy twine, too.

    Hugs!
    Lesley
    Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete