Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

October 6, 2017

Trendy Twine - Choose Happy Stamp Release

Hello!  I'm excited to be part of the "Choose Happy" stamp release along with the rest of the Trendy Twine design team.  This stamp set has a lot of fun sentiments which inspired the fall themed shaker card I created.  I used papers from the DCWV Fall & Halloween Basics stack.
For the inside of my shaker card I stamped a pumpkin from the Hello Fall stamp set and watercolored it.  Next I added in some Autumn Sequins and Frosty Sequins which coordinated perfectly with the papers.
I stamped a sentiment from the Choose Happy Stamp set on a hand cut flag and embellished it with some enamel dots.  Some Totally Sky Trendy Twine was used to accent my card.
Check out all of these amazing products and the new "Choose Happy" stamp set available over at Annie's Paper Boutique.
Don't forget to stop by the Trendy Twine blog to check out the amazing projects created by the entire design team. Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a wonderfully crafty day!

8 comments:

  1. This is such a delightful fall themed card! I love the papers you used. I totally wouldn't have thought to use Totally Sky TT for a fall twine but it is absolutely perfect on your project. That little pumpkin inside the shaker is so sweet. The sentiment is wonderful as well, because we all could use a little more happy :) Have a great Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the sweetest shaker card ever. I love the colors. The Totally Sky is perfect for the papers you used. And the sequin mix is gorgeous, too.

    Hugs!
    Lesley
    Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sukie, your card makes me smile! I love the Fall theme and colors are so perfect... those sequins are just GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this card! The colors are so great together :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, my dear friend!! I'm so happy to be back and visiting your blog to see the gorgeous projects I've missed while I was away!! This is so sweet and adorable!! That face makes me smile!! I love the shaker!! And I also loved your raven on a branch card and adventure layout!! They are all amazing!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Shaker Sukie! I love the colors of your card... Perfect for Fall!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the adorable shaker card!!You did an Awesome job my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete