Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

October 9, 2017

Trendy Twine - Hello Boo-tiful

Hello!  I have a treat project to share over on the the Trendy Twine blog today!  My project started with a Large Treat Sack which I lined with some Halloween papers.  I used the same papers to create a fun topper for my bag.  The papers created a sturdy liner so I could tuck in lots of treats.
A doily was tucked under the topper and layered with a tag.  Next I added a Grape Tag-Its and heat embossed a sentiment from the APB Happy Halloween stamp set.
The tag was embellished with some Spooktacular Taffy Trendy Twine, a Trendy Page Dot and some Batty Sequins.  A coordinating flower was the finishing accent on my treat bag.
All of these fun products are available over at Annie's Paper Boutique. Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a spectacular day!

8 comments:

  1. This bag is so awesome! You really decorated it so beautifully. That Grape Tag-It is such a pretty color. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fabulous, Sukie!! I love how you decorated the bag!! That little spider in the corner is too cute!! Love this, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to all your beautiful projects I finally broke down an ordered some trendy twine the other day. I can not wait for it to get here so I can play!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely incredible! I love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super CUTE Treat! I adore the papers and CUTE spider in the corner.... So Fun!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super fun & yummy treat!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just so fun! I love all the details :)

    ReplyDelete